How does antibacterial soap work?
Antibacterial Soap Benefits
Hi, I wanted to explain and highlight just a few facts and great reasons to start using an antibacterial soap on your skin. I was born with eczema, (this is why I started this website, to help) I had it all over my arms chest, back and legs, it was everywhere I tried everything to get rid of it, some things would aid in the recovery of my problematic skin condition but nothing would actually get rid of it. So I tried a few things, I tried goats milk soap because when you wash yourself with goats milk soap the goats milk breaks down and clears dead skin cells, I tried Tea-tree oil because it heals skin infections naturally, I tried eucalyptus because it’s been used for many years as an antibacterial, I also tried fresh aloe Vera because it’s very rich in vitamins, macro minerals, trace minerals and amino acids.
So I thought I would try an Antibacterial Soap, Just to see what the all the hype was about and to see if it would work and it did (I’m not saying that it will definitely work for you, everybody is different, but it might aid in the recovery of your skin), I was amazed at how my skin felt after I used this antibacterial soap, my skin felt more smoother and not dry and itchy. So I continued to use this soap over a good 6 months and with a regular healthy diet, and a good moisturizer and a goats milk soap with added exfoliant to remove all the dead skin cells (from my skin first) and then a Antibacterial soap to cleanse the skin last, I know it sounds like a lot but if you want to get rid of your problematic skin conditions, you need to start working on it now because one of the main things that will heal problematic skin is time.
When I started noticing the difference in my skin, it made me feel a little better I was able to take off my shirt and not worry about people staring at what I looked like. With my Eczema I don’t know if this happens to everybody but my skin every so often would feel hot and extremely dry, after I started moisturizing with a good moisturizer and cleansing with a few great soaps and then changed my diet (you don’t have to diet forever, just until your skin condition gets better).
A few benefits that are gained when using antibacterial soap
Tea-tree Oil Benefits
- Tea-tree Oil heals skin infections naturally
- Tea-tree oil helps in the aid of sunburn
- Tea-tree oil helps and aids in the recovery of problematic skin conditions such as, Acne, Psoriasis, Dry/Chapped Skin and Eczema
- Tea-tree aids and treats as an antiseptic on small wounds
- Tea-tree treats ringworm’s
- Aloe Vera Benefits
- Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins, trace minerals, macro minerals and amino acids
- Aloe Vera is high in vitamins A, C, E and folic acid
- Aloe Vera is also very well known for its aid in healing
- Aloe Vera helps reduce inflammation
- Eucalyptus Oil Benefits
- Eucalyptus oil has antiseptic qualities
- Eucalyptus oil is used for healing Burns, Ulcers, Wounds, Cuts and Abrasions
- Massaging the Eucalyptus oil into your joint and muscle reduces Stress and Pain
- Eucalyptus is a natural bug repellent and natural pesticide
- Eucalyptus has been used in history for skin infections
- Eucalyptus has a nice and refreshing odour and is also known as an antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial agent
- While Eucalyptus is safe for you to use on your skin it’s not safe to be consumed
As you can see there are many advantages to using an Antibacterial soap frequently So In Conclusion, Antibacterial Soaps are fantastic for your skin, fantastic for your health and have a sensational amount of reasons why to start using Antibacterial Soaps Today!